Sunday, April 17, 2011

Take me out to the ball game!

Go RedBirds! My latest adventure took me to downtown Memphis to RedBird Field. It's baseball time folks if you haven't heard... I had not. This was my first game as an adult I have to say I was enchanted by this evening in particular. The weather was perfect, when I say that I mean PERFECT right down to the lovely clouds at dusk that were slightly illuminated by the setting sun. It was a close second to Key West which boast some of the best sunsets in America.

My one regret is I did not try BBQ Nachos... from a very good source I have missed an important part of baseball in Memphis. It's like not eating a hot dog in New York.... I may have commited a true sin of food in Memphis. My only saving grace is to return to Redbird Field this season for a second game and try those nachos!

Memphis may be a strange land with many quirks that I am trying to embrace... bless my heart.... but try I will continue. Go Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment